Re: While editing a CMake file, how to turn off smart indentation?

From: Yaron Cohen-Tal
Subject: Re: While editing a CMake file, how to turn off smart indentation?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:18:40 +0300

CMake files come with extension ".cmake" or with name "CMakeLists.txt". My
emacs seems to identify them correctly as CMAKE mode, and highlight them
accordingly.

Emanuel, let's say I borrow your idea. can u plz give me the ELisp code to
make "ctrl+TAB" (without numeric argument) insert exactly 4 spaces, and
make "shift+TAB" (without numeric argument) remove exactly 4 spaces (or any
4 characters)? Sorry but I'm not experienced with ELisp.