Re: execute defun on reception of signal

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: execute defun on reception of signal
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 03:49:03 +0200

Vaidheeswaran C <vaidheeswaran.chinnaraju@gmail.com>
writes:

> By listening to people talk or forcing them to talk,
> I learn what is relevant and important more quickly
> than I could possibly learn from documentation.

You bet! Doing things and talking about things is the
best way to do anything. You can read all you want how
to true a wheel but nothing beats seeing a guy do it
in a workshop and then do it yourself over and over.
This doesn't mean books and documentation are
worthless, far from it, they are there to give depth
and culture to your activity, and to be hands-on field
manuals...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573