Re: Editing comments

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Editing comments
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 06:59:38 +0200

Am 07.06.2015 um 21:08 schrieb Artur Malabarba:

> Thanks. IMO that's worth a minor-mode like wdired.
>
> That would reduce needed keystrokes towards two - while marking comments already may cost severals.

I've never used it, but you might be looking for poporg. From their doc:

poporg is a small Emacs Lisp project to help editing program strings and comments using Org mode (or any other major mode). This can be useful as it is often more convenient to edit large pieces of text, like Emacs Lisp or Python docstrings, in an org-mode buffer instead of in a comment or a string.

Thanks for the hint,

Andreas