Re: Control-C conundrum

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: Control-C conundrum
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:42:00 +0100

Rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> OT for emacs but hopefully not for your situation
> https://www.cs.princeton.edu/~arora/RSI.html

Also, this is what RMS wrote about his RSI once:

"My problem was not carpal tunnel syndrome: I avoid that by keeping my
wrists pretty straight as I type. There are several kinds of hand pain
that can be caused by repetitive stress; don't assume you have the one
you heard of."

I've read that in other places, it's worth finding out exactly what you
have.

BR,
Robert Thorpe