How to add more markups and formatting for markups to Org

From: Tu, Do
Subject: How to add more markups and formatting for markups to Org
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 08:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

For example, anything in between *...* is bold by default. I want to add a
markup with my own formatting for such markup, i.e. <kbd>...</kbd> with a box
surrounds such markup. I also want the mark up to be compatible with (setq
org-hide-emphasis-markers t). That is, when the variable is set to t, the <kbd>
and </kbd>tags should disappear, leaving the text between it with the specified
formatting above.