Re: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted

From: Francis Belliveau
Subject: Re: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:30:19 -0400

Ok Juergen, I see the difference.  It is a nuance that I missed since I have
never used ispell.

However, I still stand on the fact that if the original programmer thought this
a useful feature, then it should remain available.
I acknowledge that you think that it is a bad feature, therefore and option
should be available for users to choose which action they feel appropriate/

I know that in general these types of options can get very prolific.  However,
with proper choice of default behavior, few will have the need to deal with
them.  Also, with proper documentation of options, those that do’t like a
behavior can get what they want also.

Fran