Re: reddit (was: Re: ediff question ...)

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: reddit (was: Re: ediff question ...)
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 20:33:13 +0100

> Robert Thorpe <rt@robertthorpeconsulting.com> writes:
>
>> Try asking at http://emacs.reddit.com/ the folks
>> there are more into fancy packages like ediff than
>> people are here.
>
> Are there a lot of interesting stuff going on there?

Not very much.  Tuhdo posts there (he posts here too sometimes), his
stuff can be quite interesting.  For example, he posted a package to
compare directory trees yesterday.

There seem to be a lot of ex-Vim people there, lots of people using Evil
and Spacemacs.  Packages from Melpa & Marmalade seem very popular.

> Did anyone do an Emacs or Gnus interface to reddit?

I think they did but I haven't tried it.

BR,
Robert Thorpe