Re: Can I use 'C-x o o o o o' instead of C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o?

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: Can I use 'C-x o o o o o' instead of C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:23:55 +0900 (JST)

Use smartrep.  I use it 1,000 times a day.

  https://github.com/myuhe/smartrep.el

Side effect is you cannot insert `o' soon after (other-window).
Because of this side effect, this is not adequate for default
behavior.

(require 'smartrep)
(smartrep-define-key global-map "C-x"
  '(("o"   . 'other-window)
    ("O"   . 'other-frame)
    ("^"   . 'enlarge-window)
    ("_"   . 'shrink-window)
    ("{"   . 'shrink-window-horizontally)
    ("}"   . 'enlarge-window-horizontally)))