Configuration of js2-mode

From: azubi
Subject: Configuration of js2-mode
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:17:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm using emacs and js2-mode to develop (very) simple three.js application. Unfortunately, js2-mode shows every object and variables provided by the three.js library as unknow or undefined. The library is included into the html page (with a <script> marker) and not into my own script. Is there a way to say to js2-mode that it should also consider the classes and variables provided by the external library?

Thank you in advance for your help