twittering-mode almost authorized

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: twittering-mode almost authorized
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 18:30:18 -0500 (EST)

I got everything keyed in for authorization and got an authorization code
from twitter.  Unfortunately, I can't return to twittering-mode's mini
buffer to key in the code yet.  I had to use cx-o to leave the mini buffer
in order to interact with twitter and now that appears to be a closed door
for a return  I ended up using emacs-w3m-cvs for a browser this time.  If
this fails, I'll run the authorization again and when I get the
authorization link I'll copy that to the speakup clipboard, then
background emacs with cz then run lynx and do the authorization and copy
the code then foreground emacs and enter it into the minibuffer.  I'd like
not to have to do that if another way exists inside of emacs.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Twitter: @JudeDaShiell