Re: Company Eclim remove-if error

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Company Eclim remove-if error
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:03:31 -0500 (EST)

I'm surprised you got as far as you did.  Apparently marmellade repo is
no longer accessible with I think emacs 24.5 which I thnk is current
version in archlinux.  A step you forgot which should produce the
inaccessible error I've just described is to do m-xlist-packages once
emacs is running.  Find that package you tried installing and hit i on
it to install it locally then hit x to do the install.  Finally hit q to
leave list-packages and return to emacs.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Twitter: @JudeDaShiell