Re: gnus gnubie

From: btraven
Subject: Re: gnus gnubie
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:04:09 -0600

Thanks, Lars. No I didn't see anything in *Messages* that made sense to
me. On this reply I selected followup and am not sure if this will be
posted to gnu.emacs.help. I am switching between this Emacs and Firefox
webmail and newsguy direct for usenet so it's complicated. Now I find
that I also need gnutls (.exe files and .dll) by Eli and the
accompanying cacert.pem  so that I can
connect to my isp via webmail.. Do all of these go in the same subdir
with emacs.exe, emacsclientw.exe and the rest? Where does the cacert.pem
go? I have the .authinfo in Home with .emacs but don't understand if its
just for gnus or all Emacs apps. If  I break out the gnus stuff from my
.emacs where does the .gnus init file go.

Thanks,

Ed