Emacs 24.4.50.1 on OSX - problem with emacs locking disk images

From: PLK
Subject: Emacs 24.4.50.1 on OSX - problem with emacs locking disk images
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 05:43:35 -0800 (PST)

I have been using Emacs 24 on OSX for a long time but I noticed in recent
months, I think with an emacs update (I build from source out of the Git repo),
that if I mount a disk image, edit a file on the disk image in Emacs and then
close it, the disk image refuses to eject, saying a file is still in use. I
have to quite emacs to be able to eject the disk image. This was not the case
with Emacs 23 or earlier releases of 24 as I remember.

Has anyone else seen this or know of a fix?

PK