Re: Emacs *-mode add-hook functions (not working>)

From: 3246251196ryan
Subject: Re: Emacs *-mode add-hook functions (not working>)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:49:32 -0800 (PST)

On Sunday, 9 November 2014 23:15:06 UTC, 3246251...@gmail.com  wrote:
> I will test out whether or not the hook function gets called tomorrow.

Okay, the hook function is actually working which is strange. So the problem
remains:

That I must firstly open a C++ file in order to get CEDET to parse the headers.
Once I do that I there is no problem opening up a .h file, it works. However,
if I start emacs and firstly open a .h file I am forced to do M-x c-mode - but
once that is done everything is fine thereafter.

Just trying to figure out why this is the case.