Re: something.tex changed on disk; really edit the buffer?

From: agjf . tucker
Subject: Re: something.tex changed on disk; really edit the buffer?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't had it happen for any other type of file, but tbh I don't think I
have used Emacs for anything else since I installed the new version.

When I press the LaTeX button it first saves the file and then runs LaTeX
straight away, so even if LaTeX does touch the file, it's never as much as
twenty seconds later...