Error with elnode serving html creating by org-mode

From: Renaud Casenave-Péré
Subject: Error with elnode serving html creating by org-mode
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 23:00:24 +0900

Hi,

I would like to use elnode to view some info managed by emacs (like messages
managed by gnus, for example) on my phone but I am not really versed in the way
of the html so I tried to use org-mode's feature to export buffers as html like
this:

#+begin_src elisp
(defun testorg-handler (httpcon)
  (elnode-http-start httpcon 200 '("Content-type" . "text/html"))
  (with-temp-buffer
    (insert "* Title
** Subtitle
   text")
    (org-html-export-as-html)
    (with-current-buffer "*Org HTML Export*"
      (elnode-http-return httpcon (buffer-substring-no-properties (point-min)
(point-max))))))
#+end_src

but when I try to get the webpage with firefox nothing happen and chromium
returns the following error code: ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING

If I first save the exported html code in a file and I then serve this file like
this:

#+begin_src elisp
(defun testorg-handler (httpcon)
  (elnode-http-start httpcon 200 '("Content-type" . "text/html"))
  (with-temp-buffer
    (insert "* Title
** Subtitle
   youhou")
    (org-export-to-file 'html "/tmp/testorg.html")
    (elnode-send-file httpcon "/tmp/testorg.html")))
#+end_src

everything works fine so I can work around this problem but I was still
wondering what is wrong with my temporary buffer version.

I am using the latest elnode from git and the 20141006 version of org-mode from
its elpa-like repository which by the way doesn't seem to define the
org-export-as-html function used in the elnode README anymore.

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré