Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:33:55 -0400

Actually, I would buy that argument if you asked for people's opinion on
Pulse and you got dishonest answers. Instead, you were asking for solutions
to a specific problem, and they were helping.

It's called "relevance"; it's something the Emacs community has a hard-time
understanding. That's why so many threads trail off and turn into
irrelevant discussions.

If you wanted to find out if Pulse Audio is an adequate tool, then you
should have sought opinions, not ask for help fixing bugs.