Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:32:00 -0400

>I'll assume
that the directions given on the guide will make me more productive
while working on X.

Sure, however, if X is inherently broken, that's a completely unrelated
discussion. The author of the manual here isn't even involved in CEDET.

>Giving a heads-up is appropiate here.

Then giving a heads-up in regards to Emacs is completely valid, and all
discussion, in this thread, on Emacs' short-comings are completely valid as
well? That's horrible logic.