Re: GNUS & nnmaildir

From: Gour
Subject: Re: GNUS & nnmaildir
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:17:44 +0200

Ken <kensubuntu@gmail.com> writes:

> I am having difficulty with nnmaildir. Currently, I get my mail with
> fetchmail, process it through procmail, and have a maildir setup.

Maybe it's a little bit more complicated, but I have similar setup:
fetching mail with getmail, maildrop is used for processing and then
delivered to locally running instance of dovecot IMAP server and then
accessed with Gnus.

I can send you my config if you're interested...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal
vision a learned and gentle brāhmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog