Modifying namespace idention

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Modifying namespace idention
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:29:57 +0200

Hello,

I've asked this question a couple of weeks ago, but none of the answers lead
to a solution.

I want to change the c++ linux idention style so that it does not ident
namespaces. I tried

(c-add-style "my-linux"
             '("linux"
               (c-basic-offset . 2)
               (c-offset-alist (namespace-open . 0)
                               (namespace-close . 0)
                               (innamespace . 0))))

(setq c-default-style "my-linux")

Bit it does not work. I also tried some variations like [0] instead of 0.

How can I set identation for namespaces to zero?

Thanks,
Florian