Re: Changing menubar fonts, GNU Emacs 24.3.1?

From: Javier
Subject: Re: Changing menubar fonts, GNU Emacs 24.3.1?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 01:52:18 +0000 (UTC)

You can test the xresources directly in the command line:

emacs -xrm 'Emacs.pane.menubar.font: Courier'
emacs -xrm 'Emacs.pane.menubar.font: 10x20'

This works in my emacs-lucid.

In any case, I think that your system has some missing fonts that were
not installed.  I use emacs-lucid myself and the default menubar font
is very small sized.  You can always see the default font with 'emacs
-Q'.  It disables all configs and xresources.