Re: RTF for emacs

From: James Freer
Subject: Re: RTF for emacs
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:28:27 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 29 May 2014, Emanuel Berg wrote:

example... Anyway, lacking a LUG you can use this
list. It is what it is for. A lot of the loud
discussion may concern coding and other advanced topics
but it is just what people enjoy to discuss. Very basic
questions are just as fine and people enjoy answering
them as well. Good luck!

Thanks for posting. I'll follow up with some basic questions and setting up my .emacs. I am determined to make a 'go' of emacs. I think we should close this thread now.

james