Re: Sending HTML as Attachment in gnus

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Sending HTML as Attachment in gnus
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 22:34:38 +0200

Esben Stien <b0ef@esben-stien.name> writes:

> I'm trying to attach an html file in a mail in gnus,
> but whenever I try to do it, gnus inserts it inline
> and not as an attachment.
>
> Any pointers as to how I can do that?

Yes, if you by Gnus mean the Emacs message-mode, on
"disposition", type "attachment" instead of just
hitting RET (getting the default inline, as it says).

If you do this a lot, it make sense changing that,
which I can't help you with but I'm sure is possible
and not difficult to do.

Yeah, I think inline should never be default because
you might as well do that with `C-x i' (insert-file).

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573