Re: porting crufty old init.el to package management

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: porting crufty old init.el to package management
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:01:32 +0100

Hi Fabrice,

Oops, I write 'one single down error' but meant 'one single down key',
i.e. just hit the arrow key to descend to the next line. I don't get
errors, it is just not workable at that speed.

Using GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-05-18 and Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-830-gb3a10b
@ /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)

I just do not understand why it is that slow...

Guido.