Re: colorization of mode contents

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: colorization of mode contents
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:15:11 +0100

Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> writes:

> Being a LISP ignoramus, I tried C-x C-e after each of
> the parentheses or brackets. Starting at end (after
> "...))))" I got "nil"

Right, that's the first thing you should do (*one*
evaluation of that whole thing). Then, go to LaTeX mode
by also evaluating (latex-mode) the same way, *or*
hitting M-x and typing latex-mode and hitting return
(and you should do this regardless of what mode you
were in when you started, even if you are already in
LaTeX mode). Then, type

\citeNP{value}

It should look like this:

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/tex_color.png