Writing wrapper for defun/cl-defun

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: Writing wrapper for defun/cl-defun
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:30:08 +0400

Hello!

Currently, cl-defun allows keywords only after positional arguments.
I would like to generalize it. I managed to solve this following way:

1. put to value-slot of symbol actual function definition via
(cl-function)
2. define function-slot as macro, that rearranges arguments and
`funcall` them to value-slot.

Problem is that, for defmacro not to stay on my way, I have to define it
(defmacro ,name (&rest args)).

So in documentation (C-h f)<describe-function> I lose signature
information. Is it any way restore it or more intellegent way to archive
the same, something like Python __doc__ attribute?

PS. Please, keep me in CC, I am not subscribed.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.