Re: Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edi

From: Andrey Tykhonov
Subject: Re: Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edited file
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:23:06 +0200

Great! I'll add this code snippet to the README. It makes howdoi much more
usable. How do you think: may be it would be good idea to integrate this
code with howdoi? Of course in case of helm availability.

Yesterday howdoi was significantly improved.
As I was mentioned there is for now major mode available in a pop up buffer
and thus a little bit handy key bindings for navigation within questions.
A message during the retrieval ("Retrieving answer...") has been added.
Also html 2 text transformation was changed. Now links in a pop up buffer
transforms to text-buttons so you can click or RET on it to browse a answer
in a www browser. Also in general transformed answers looks much more
better then before. (I keep going without any third party dependencies).

Please let me know in case of any issues or about things which you don't
like or would like to have improved.

Thank you.
Andrey