How to get color-theme 'hober' working?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: How to get color-theme 'hober' working?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:41:18 +0000

I'm trying to get a color-theme 'hober' into my .emacs24. And so far
without success. This is what I've tried -
(require 'color-theme)
;;(if window-system
;;        (color-theme-subtle-hacker)
;;      (color-theme-ample)
;;(load-theme 'ample t)
;;  (load-theme 'ample)
;;   (setq color-theme-is-global t)
;;    (color-theme-ample-zen)
     (load-theme 'ample-zen t)
;;  (load-theme 'hober t)
;;     (color-theme-hober)
;;   (color-theme-select-hober)
(defface popup-mouse-face nil nil)
(defface ac-candidate-face nil nil)

'hober' does not exist on my system, ample-zen does, ample does, both
installed from the package management system which is brilliant. hober
is in the color-theme-library yet when i select it nothing is
downloaded onto my machine. I would really like to get 'hober' loaded
as I like its colourisation, but how do I do it please? Googling has
not been successful on this.

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944