Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"

From: Andreas
Subject: Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:43:47 +0100

Hello,
Thanks Peter and Emanuel for your swift responses.
Your replies got me thinking and I finally found ispell.el which as it
stands I probably should have tried to find earlier.
It turns out that if you don't define your personal dictionaries the
ispell/aspell defaults are used which defaults to
~/.ispell_DICT for ispell
and
~/.aspell.LANG.pws for aspell
where DICT is some name of some kind and LANG is the language of choice.

It seems that both of the suggestions hinted at something like this but I
could not figure it out until I found it in ispell.el.

The simple solution would now be to just remove the variable and let aspell
sort it out. Which I have =).

Thanks for putting me on the right track!
regards
Andreas