Expected language "en" but got "sv"

From: Andreas Tjärnberg
Subject: Expected language "en" but got "sv"
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:49:36 +0100

Hello list,

I have had a small problem lately conserning my spell checker in
emacs. When I have tried to spell check I have gotten the error:
Expected language "en" but got "sv"
My spell checking config is modest I would say.
It turns out that I had my personal dictionary like this:
personal_ws-1.1 sv 3
okontrollerat
rabalder
plåtarna

and that caused the error to appear when spell checking in english.

I am wondering how I am suppose to handle my personal dictionary if I
have some swedish and some english words that I want to add to it or
perhaps to different files and use them when appropriate.

There has been another thread about this that i've found but no answers
to the posts
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2005-09/msg00178.html

Hope to get some input

regards