Re: Fire defun by typing keyword

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Fire defun by typing keyword
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:14:29 +0100

John Bokma <john@castleamber.com> writes:

> Maybe you mean "eye candy"? Still, an application that
> looks good gives me pleasure to work with. So in my
> case I prefer some eye candy. For example, "syntax
> highlighting" was, in my experience, frowned upon
> years back; eyecandy, pointless, etc. But I prefer it,
> and I think it makes me more productive.

I forgot to mention, if you are into syntax
highlighting, you might check out this project - a major
mode for the fpscalc tool - as font lock was a big part
of that project.

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/fps/

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573