Re: Use Emacs to compose emails for Gmail web interface

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Use Emacs to compose emails for Gmail web interface
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:23:42 +0200

Menelaos Maglis <mmaglis@metacom.gr> writes:

> I use GMail when my Gnus is not around.

Yes, if you want that mobility it is a problem to have
Gnus do it.

I stopped worrying a long time ago about mails when I'm
not at my computer. Because the mails always involved
some problem or something that had to be done, and I
could never do that anyway without my computer, so when
I'm away from my computer now, I don't care about it one
bit.

You know people waiting for the bus? They are constantly
fiddling with their "smart"phones, their neck down the
screen, completely stressed, and unaware of everything
that goes on. No one can convince me they are actually
doing productive work... This is just a neurosis they
have. Like smoking in the old days (has to do
*something* with your fingers!).

I'm not saying you are like that, I'm saying a lot of
people are.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573