Using ggtags with external source tree

From: Glen Stark
Subject: Using ggtags with external source tree
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:32:24 GMT

Hi everyone

I don't know if this is better solved using gnu-global or ggtags, but I
couldn't figure out how to do it either way, so I'm asking for help.

I have two source trees with C++ code in.  One contains external
dependencies, another contains our code.  For the sake of discussion,
lets say I want to be able to follow tags into the boost source tree.

So I have:

/usr/local/boost

and

/home/me/my_project

I can't figure out how to use ggtags to navigate to code in /usr/local/
boost.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Glen

--