Re: Highway Musophobia Revisited

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Highway Musophobia Revisited
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:14:08 +0200

> But if are lucky enough to have functioning eyes, legs, and
> hands then you can also choose to use them.  There are lots of
> tools in life's tool chest.

I agree, but I did not say you should dispose of any tools (at
least not any good tools). I said you should master *the best*
tools. But the best tools are not always those who are the easiest
to master, or the most obvious to notice.

But if you are persistent in you efforts and acquire the new skill
- have you ever heard a person say, "I shouldn't have done that. I
should have stuck to the lousy tool?"

The mouse *is* a lousy tool - with the exception of FPS games,
perhaps RTS games (I don't play games), and (perhaps) some
GIS/navigation/etc. applications.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573