Re: elpa & proxy authentication

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: elpa & proxy authentication
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:47:24 -0400

Hi Luca,

You need to provide more info about your environment.

I know when I needed to do this the only solution I was able to come
up with was to use the http_proxy environment variable. Not sure why
what you did wouldn't work but all of the various tools I use,
including emacs, seem to honor the environment variable.i