Re: problem with fullscreen and frame-cmds

From: simona bellavista
Subject: Re: problem with fullscreen and frame-cmds
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:37:41 +0200

I do the following: I connect from my workstation to another system through
vnc, and there I open emacs and use the package frame-cmds.el

I am referring to the command toggle-max-frame. The problem is that when I
toggle to full screen I cannot see the lower bar (the one where one usually
insert commands).
My client is running on ubuntum (kernel 2.6.35), the vnc connects to a
system that runs centos 6.2 (architecture 64 bit).
The vnc client is vinagre.
emacs is 23.1.1

let me know which other information you think would be useful.