Outlook meeting invitation

From: kototama kototama
Subject: Outlook meeting invitation
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:24:44 +0200

Hello,

First sorry if I already posted this message but I can't find in the
archive so I guess there was a technical problem and it wasn't send.

I'm using notmuch and message-mode for reading and sending email.

Unfortunately I have to deal with Outlook meeting invitations. How can I
reply in Emacs to such invitations in the way Outlook expects it?

It's possible with the Lightning plugin for Thunderbird, is it possible
with Emacs?

Thanks in advance for your help.