Re: Emacs and Lynx Browser

From: Pascal c
Subject: Re: Emacs and Lynx Browser
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:42:46 +0200

Hello,

I have successfully installed w3m on windows 7 using a tutorial for BSD :
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=99343

The integration into Emacs is really much better than with Lynx.
Thank you for you advices !

I'm starting to learn Emacs. It''s not easy but I can already feel how
intresting it is.

Cheers,

Pascal