Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:38:12 +0200

Am 13.05.2013 um 16:25 schrieb Barry Margolin:

> I think "in the console" means that X is *not* running.

Isn't this *on* the console? But I can understand that some folks never
experienced the luxury of X11…

--
Greetings

  Pete

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger
and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and
better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
                                – Rich Cook