Re: email client

From: Sriram
Subject: Re: email client
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:31:19 +0530

Ola,

try url-mail or rmai, mails will be delivered to the default sendmail program, which can configured to deliver to smtp or the pop servers.

url-mail seems the easy option.

To read mail we can use gnus, ifile with (fetch  & proc) mail working in tandom.

Just have a fancy signature func here below. Hope it helps

(defun my-sig ()
  (let ((my-sig-str ""))
  (save-excursion
    (fortune-in-buffer t fortune-file)