RE: sudo emacs

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: sudo emacs
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:59:20 +0000

I'm not a sudo-er at work, but I bet all the files you create (and probably get
auto-saved) are owned by root (or whatever user you sudo to).

Maybe sudo-ext.el (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/sudo-ext.el) can help do the
right thing. (No, I haven't used it; I just went looking.)

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad and that's my religion.
- Abraham Lincoln