IZarc problem extracting emacs-24.2.tar.xz

From: Bug Dout
Subject: IZarc problem extracting emacs-24.2.tar.xz
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:34:20 -0800

Windows 7x64 with lots of memory, HD, blah blah.

After I used IZarc to extract emacs-24.2 to disk, I noticed that some
files were missing. For instance, .../etc/{DOC,DOC-X} were not
extracted. The missing files caused problems when using Emacs.

The solution was to use 7Zip to extract the files which worked fine. Why
IZarc had troubles is a mystery to me but rather than figure it out I
uninstalled it.  FYI to future Emacsiens with this problem.
--
If you ever teach a yodeling class, probably the hardest thing is
to keep the students from just trying to yodel right off. You