Re: Upgraded to Emacs 24; custom compilation-error-regexp-alist no longe

From: Laird Nelson
Subject: Re: Upgraded to Emacs 24; custom compilation-error-regexp-alist no longer works
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:26:24 -0800

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson@gmail.com> wrote:
I have customized my compilation-error-regexp-alist to handle Maven 3.0.4 output (well, or more specifically to handle the output of the maven-compiler-plugin version 3.0).  However, it does not identify error output properly, even though re-builder shows the regexp as matching just fine.

I moved my entry to the top of the list and the problem went away.

Curious, I checked out the etc/compilation.txt file in compilation mode, and not all of the entries that are supposed to be highlighted are highlighted.  Perhaps some default entry in the list somewhere is corrupting everything below it.  Just a data point.

Thanks,
Best,
Laird

--