Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24

From: Shiv Deepak
Subject: Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:28:31 -0800

I have updated the version yasnippets and that fixed it

there is a known issue: https://github.com/capitaomorte/yasnippet/issues/194

On 23-Dec-2012, at 9:51 AM, Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> wrote:

Shiv Deepak <idlecool@gmail.com> writes:

I have a weird issue while working with Yasnippets on my Emacs 24 on
Mac OS Mountain Lion

The following video can explain better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQgow4VxI8

Short Description: Whenever I try to auto complete using Yasnippets,
the first line starts behaving weird (notice the indentation?).

Anyone faced similar issue in the past or know where to look at?

I use Yasnippets extensively (not with Ruby mode, though) and have never
seen such behavior. Try replicating the problem starting with

emacs -Q

and activating Yasnippets. Maybe the problem you are observing lies
elsewhere or is an interaction of Yasnippets with some package.