Re: Emacs vs Scrivener

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: Emacs vs Scrivener
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:43:31 -0500

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Burton Samograd <burton@samograd.ca> wrote:
>> Is there already a web-based emacs editor, or an emacs android app?
>
> http://ymacs.org
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsOnAndroid

Looks like ymacs would be the way to go, though it doesn't seem to
support org-mode (from what I can see).  I do think the kind of
Canvas-based editor I described & Eric commented on would be really
cool, but I guess probably pretty difficult to implement.  Certainly
beyond my skills, at least if anyone wants it to get done in a finite
amount of time.