Re: Printing in OSX

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: Re: Printing in OSX
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:23:19 +0200

This is what I get in the postscript buffer.

-=-=-=
 [/h1 (~/)]
]def
/HeaderLinesRight[
 [/h0 /pagenumberstring load]
 [/h1 (10/15/12)]
]def
2 SetHeaderLines
0 BeginPage
/f0 F
false BG
0.000 0.000 0.000 FG
0 EF
(\344\366\337) S
PHL
EndPage
EndDSCPage
EndSheet

%%Trailer
%%Pages: 1

EndDoc

%%EOF
-=-=-=

When I save it as xxx.ps and then double click this file, it will be converted
to Postscript I an print it.
It will be printed immediately, the printer will not ask for letter paper.