Re: Error when loading org-export-generic.el

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: Error when loading org-export-generic.el
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:08:24 -0400

Hello,

Yes it works now! This is what's in my ~/.emacs file now:

(require 'cl)
(require 'org)
(require 'org-export-generic)
(load "~/.emacs.d/elisp/markdown.el")

Thank you so much for helping me with this, now I can successfully
export org-mode files to Markdown. BTW, this is where I got it from:

https://github.com/alexhenning/ORGMODE-Markdown