Disabling show-wspace for a specific mode or buffer

From: Valera Rozuvan
Subject: Disabling show-wspace for a specific mode or buffer
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:27:26 +0300

Hi!

I am using the package show-wspace (
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/show-wspace.el ) to visually show
trailing whitespace and tab characters in all my files. I achieve this
by adding the following line to the ~/.emacs file:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/") ;; show-wspace.el can be found here
(require 'show-wspace)

(add-hook 'font-lock-mode-hook 'show-ws-highlight-tabs)
(add-hook 'font-lock-mode-hook 'show-ws-highlight-trailing-whitespace)

My problem is that in 99% of buffers I want this behavior, but
sometimes I don't. For example, when I run the command M-x w3m to
browse the web, I don't want to see trailing whitespace highlighted.
Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem?

Regards,
Valera Rozuvan