Re: Default font when creating a new frame

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Default font when creating a new frame
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:26:53 +0200

Am 22.06.2012 um 09:57 schrieb Christian Kellermann:

> Why is set-default-font not enough and what should I use instead?

Maybe because GNU Emacs is using initial-frame-alist and default-frame-alist.
This can lead to different settings applied to the first, initial, frame and
others applied to the other frames. I think

        (setq initial-frame-alist default-frame-alist)

can make all the same...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Imbecility, n.:
        A kind of divine inspiration, or sacred fire affecting censorious
critics of this dictionary.
                                – Ambrose Bierce: _The Devil's Dictionary_