indentation mode of custom file format

From: Luis Kornblueh
Subject: indentation mode of custom file format
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:45:24 +0200

Hello,

I need some help. I have no idea on how to program in Lisp. I managed to get a highlighting mode working for an simple file format as derived mode of sh-mode, but do not manage at all
to get an indentation mode. The file format looks like:

# comments
text
text
[level1]
    text
    text
    [[level2]]
        text
        [[[level3]]]
            text
             # comment
    [[level2]]
    text
[level1]
    text
{% comment %}
    [[level2]]
        text """
            text
            text
        """
        [[[level3]]]
            text

and should be indented with spaces as shown. It would be great, if someone could help me. I found plenty of examples with opening/closing structures, but none, with such an format.

Thanks a lot,
Luis